Your e-commerce expert
Optimize the visibility and functionality of your online store to boost your sales.
Online sales are part of consumers’ buying habits. Moreover, 70% of product buyers start their process by searching on the web or social networks. E-commerce allows customers to shop online flexibly at any time of the day or night. Take advantage of these new buying habits to launch or strengthen your business.
With more than 20 years of experience in the implementation of e-commerce solutions, Prezenz supports you in your commercial objectives to have an online store that will allow you to acquire quality traffic and facilitate the act of purchase by your customers.
- Definition of objectives and solutions
- Market and opportunity analysis
- Product organization (categories, attributes, variations)
- Support for validation procedures (trust certificates)
- Follow-up in the selection and implementation of payment solutions
- Selection of tools and user features
- Selection of sales channels
- Establishment of connectors (marketplaces, comparators, social networks)
- Search engine optimization
The use of e-commerce has several advantages for both businesses and consumers:
- Greater reach: with an e-commerce site, you can reach a global audience and sell your products or services to people all over the world.
- Convenience: e-commerce allows customers to make purchases anytime, anywhere and from any device, making it more convenient for them to purchase products or services.
- Reduce costs: E-commerce is usually more cost effective than traditional retail because it eliminates the need for physical locations and reduces other overhead costs.
- Personalize the shopping experience: e-commerce platforms can use data and analytics to personalize the shopping experience for each consumer by offering recommendations and other personalized content.
- Make it easy to track and analyze data such as customer behavior, sales and other metrics, which can help you make better business decisions.
- Improve customer service: e-commerce can provide consumers with easy-to-use tools, such as live chat, FAQ pages, demonstration videos, etc., to help them find the information they need and get answers to their questions.
Overall, e-commerce can be a valuable tool for businesses looking to expand their reach, improve the customer experience and drive sales.
To have an effective e-commerce, there are several factors to consider:
- Ease of use: the platform must be easy to navigate and use, both for you and your customers
- Features: the platform should include all the features you need to manage your online store, such as shopping cart, payment processing and inventory management.
- Customization: the platform should allow you to customize the look and feel of your online store to fit your brand.
- Security: the platform must be secure, with encryption and other measures in place to protect sensitive customer data.
- Customer support: the platform should offer good customer support, with knowledgeable staff available to help you with any questions or problems that arise.
- Integration with other systems: the platform must be able to integrate with any other system you use, such as your accounting or customer relationship management software.
- Scalability: The platform must be able to meet your current and future needs, including the ability to handle large volumes of traffic and transactions.
There are many channels to sell your products or services online:
- The e-commerce platform: the brand’s online store to sell your products or services directly.
- Marketplaces: several digital platforms that connect buyers and sellers from around the world. Amazon, eBay and Etsy are the best known examples.
- Social media: more and more businesses are taking advantage of social media like Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to sell their products or services.
- The brand website: you can also integrate simple product or service sales opportunities on a website. This is often more efficient than going through a full e-commerce site.
The 4 most used e-commerce solutions in the world are :
- WooCommerce is a plugin for WordPress and has become the most used e-commerce solution in the world. WooCommerce allows businesses to create an online store and manage their products, orders and customers as there are a multitude of third-party solutions that rely on this plugin and WordPress in general.
- Shopify is a popular platform that offers a wide range of features and tools to help businesses sell their products or services online. Since it is an online service, it is quite easy to use, making it a good option for businesses of all sizes.
- Magento is a popular solution for big brands that offers a wide range of features and tools for businesses, often large ones. It is known for its flexibility and scalability, making it a good option for businesses looking to grow.
- Wix Shopping is very popular with product creators who need a quick and easy solution to sell their products. The solution is an additional service of the online website editor.
Expand your customer base and increase your revenue potential.
Since the first e-commerce sites were set up in Switzerland, we have been analyzing the needs and habits of buyers to help optimize all the details that will increase the rate of transformation (sale) online.
You need to set up or optimize your online sales? Let us assist you in the creation and/or optimization of your e-commerce site and the distribution of your products on various marketplaces.
- Google Shopping
- Meta Shop (Facebook/Instagram)
- Pinterest Shop
Our guide will help you prepare your project.
This document is in French!
How can we help you?
Discover our 3 formulas to meet your needs:
You want to work with an agency specialized in digital marketing? Contact us now and together we will define the best options to achieve your goals according to your needs and budget.