Your SEO expert (web referencing)
Increase your brand recognition and attract qualified visitors.
Users particularly trust companies that are in the top results of Google. Being in the top results will not only generate quality traffic, but will also build brand awareness, attract more visitors and drive leads and sales.
Google’s algorithms are constantly evolving, and we closely follow these changes to help you optimize the visibility of your brand and your products. The factors that influence the results in Google have no secrets for us.
- Identification of relevant keywords
- Definition of related semantic words
- Site audit (positioning, technical)
- Audit of external links (backlinks)
- Analysis of potential results
- SEO recommendations (optimization guide)
- Optimized writing (texts, SEO tags)
- Positioning follow-up
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. This is the process of improving the visibility of a site or web page in the unpaid results of a search engine. These are often referred to as “organic” or “natural” results, as opposed to paid advertising. SEO involves a number of different tactics and techniques, including keyword research, link building and content optimization, that can help a website rank higher in search engine results pages.
Several methods to improve the search engine optimization (SEO) of a website exist. Here are some tips:
- Use keywords in your website content that match the phrases people are likely to use when searching for your products or services.
- Make sure your website is easy to navigate and has a clear and logical structure.
- Create unique, high-quality content that brings value to your audience and makes your website an authoritative source on your topic.
- Create links between other reputable websites and yours, as this can help improve your site’s visibility and ranking in search engine results pages.
- Use social media to promote your content and engage with your audience. This can help drive traffic to your website and improve your online visibility.
- Use Google Search Console and other tools to monitor and analyze your website’s performance in search results, and make changes based on the data you see.
By following these tips and continuing to improve your website’s content and user experience, you can improve your website’s SEO and increase its visibility in search engine results pages.
There are several ways to prevent a web page from being indexed by search engines. One is to use a robots.txt file, which is a text file placed on a web server that instructs search engine spiders not to crawl or index a specific page or group of pages. Another way is to use the “noindex” meta tag, which can be added to the HTML code of a web page to indicate to search engines that the page should not be indexed.
The goal of a SEO plan is to improve the visibility of an existing site in the search engine results pages. To do this, we must plan the changes to be made as each element may have more or less complex technical implications. Often, changes to textual content, page names, site architecture and page structure are required. These changes should be evaluated according to two criteria:
- Difficulty of implementation
- SEO benefit
The goal is to help the website attract more visitors and achieve its business objectives according to feasibility.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps your business grow and prosper.
Google’s algorithms are constantly evolving, but the basis is always relevant and useful content based on a good selection of keywords for which a result is possible. That’s why we take into account the technical structure of your site, the relevance of your content, the usefulness of your internal and external links to promote all the positive signals.
Need to evaluate your current site or establish SEO best practices for your future site? We are able to meet your needs thanks to our experience in web referencing and with the help of the best analysis and monitoring tools in this field.
- Google Search Console
- Rank Ranger
Our SERP guide is full of surprises.
This document is in French!
How can we help you?
Discover our 3 formulas to meet your needs:
You want to work with an agency specialized in digital marketing? Contact us now and together we will define the best options to achieve your goals according to your needs and budget.