Your expert in Google Ads campaigns
Attract new customers by understanding their needs.
Potential customers who are looking for your products/services often use Google. Being present at the top of the results page with Google Ads campaigns ensures that your ads are shown to the right people. Meeting their needs effectively increases the likelihood that they will be interested in your company and your products.
As a pioneer in Switzerland in the field of search engine campaigns, Prezenz is familiar with the techniques that enable us to achieve better than average results without increasing the price per click.
- Identification of relevant keywords
- Configuration of the advertising platform
- Definition of groups and announcements
- Definition of objectives (conversions)
- Follow-up and optimization of campaigns
- Analysis of the results
The ads appear mainly at the top or bottom of the search results page depending on the keywords typed by the user. Ads may also appear on other websites that are part of the Google search network, such as Google Maps, Google Shopping and Google Images.
Google Display ads are served on the Google Display Network, which is a group of websites that partner with Google to serve ads. These ads may include text, images, video and other interactive media, and may appear on a wide range of websites, applications and other platforms that are part of the network. The Google Display Network allows advertisers to reach a large targeted audience and can be a useful way to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to a website.
The cost of a Google Ads campaign can vary depending on a number of factors, including the type of campaign, the keywords targeted, the competition for those keywords, and the budget and bidding strategy set by the advertiser. In general, however, the cost of a Google Ads campaign can range from a few francs per day to thousands of francs per day, depending on the size and objectives of the campaign. There is no minimum budget for a Google Ads campaign. Advertisers can therefore set a budget adapted to their activity and adjust it if necessary. It is important to carefully monitor and optimize your campaign to ensure that you get a good return on investment.
There are many ways to optimize a Google Ads campaign to improve its performance and get a better return on investment, these tips are the most useful to apply:
- Use relevant and specific keywords in your ad campaigns to ensure your ads are delivered to the right audience.
- Create compelling ad copy that clearly communicates the value of your product or service and encourages people to click on your ad.
- Use negative keywords to exclude irrelevant search terms and prevent your ads from being shown to the wrong audience.
- Use ad extensions to provide additional information about your business and make your ads more visible and effective.
- Use A/B testing to compare different versions of your ads and see which ones perform best.
- Monitor your campaigns closely and adjust your bids, keywords and other settings as necessary to improve performance.
Google Ads Search allows you to achieve your results while keeping control over the cost per action (target achieved).
We have been running campaigns since the launch of Google Ads (formerly Adwords). Since then, the platform’s features and performance have evolved tremendously and we are always on the cutting edge of the possibilities. Our campaigns regularly exceed the average in terms of effectiveness thanks to precise targeting, thematic groupings and clear objectives.
You need an international or local Google Ads campaign? We meet your needs by promoting your brand and your products / services with the different types of campaigns offered by the Google network:
- Search (text ads in search)
- Display (visual ads – web, apps, YouTube, etc.)
- Video (video ads on YouTube)
- Shopping (product listings)
- Local (point of sale promotion)
We have collected the numbers for you.
This document is in French!
How can we help you?
Discover our 3 formulas to meet your needs:
You want to work with an agency specialized in digital marketing? Contact us now and together we will define the best options to achieve your goals according to your needs and budget.